Special Interest Groups
Special Interest Groups provide members who have similar interests a way to share information and learn from one another. Consider joining one of these SIGs that are devoted to providing personalized learning opportunities. SIGs also host preconference half-day or full-day workshops for the MACUL annual conference designed to give participants a chance to take a deep dive into the tool or content being covered.
Join a SIG
Steps to join a MACUL SIG (Special Interest Group):
- Login to your account. (If you are not a member create your account by using the ‘create your MACUL account’ button.)
- Click the ‘Join a SIG’ link in the top menu. (It is currently FREE to join a SIG).
- Scroll to the bottom of your Account information details.
- Check the box of the SIG(s) you’d like to join.
- Review/Add/Update your contact information.
- Click Save. (A confirmation message will be displayed.)
- You are now registered for your SIG!
The Special Interest Groups will be holding their annual meetings during the 2019 MACUL Conference. If you are interested in becoming a bit more involved in MACUL, consider attending the meetings and look to join a SIG Steering Committee as a perfect first step!