Special Interest Groups
Special Interest Groups provide members who have similar interests a way to share information and learn from one another. Consider joining one of these SIGs that are devoted to providing personalized learning opportunities. SIGs also host Preconference half-day or full-day workshops for the MACUL annual conference designed to give participants a chance to take a deep dive into the tool or content being covered.
Join a SIG
Steps to join a MACUL SIG (Special Interest Group):
- Go to: https://membership.macul.org/
- If you are a current member login. (If you are not a member create your account by using the ‘click here’ link underneath the ‘forgot password’ link. Then start with #4).
- Click the ‘Start Dues Process’ button (It is currently FREE to join a SIG).
- Review/Add/Update your contact information. Then click the ‘Next’ button.
- Review/Add/Update your additional information. Then click the ‘Next’ button.
- Special Interest Group Page: Choose the SIG or SIGs you wish to join. Click ‘Next’.
- Review your SIG selection. If you need to make changes click the ‘Previous’ button. If you are done click the ‘Next button’.
- You are now registered for your SIG!
MACUL is growing! The Special Interest Groups will be holding their annual meetings during the 2017 MACUL Conference. If you are interested in becoming more involved – joining a SIG Steering Committee is a perfect first step! For more information, and to be contacted by the SIGs of your interest(s), please fill out the form below.