We are on the heels of our 42nd Annual Conference and will be excited to see many of you March 7-9 in Grand Rapids. If you haven’t registered yet, then keep reading for some of the great things at this year’s conference!
The Learning Opportunities!
- Over 300 general learning sessions
- Three outstanding keynotes (Bonnie St. John, Jack Andraka & Joe Sanfelippo)
- Targeted sessions for coding, computer science, maker space, Google, Microsoft, Apple, 1:1, personalized learning, math, science, literacy and many, many more
- Over 175 vendors with latest, greatest learning technologies to support your classrooms – COME DEMO & PLAY WITH THEM ALL!
- 25 Pre-con sessions to take your learning in-depth
- Giveaways during the conference
- Ultimate environment of collaboration and networking with peers and colleagues
Key Pieces of Information
- Visit maculconference.org to register for this year’s conference
- It also serves as your home base for information like hotels, venue maps, speaker info and many other items
- Get the mobile app by searching MyEventPlan in the app store of your choice or download from the website.
Random Facts About Attending
- Your District Superintendent or a School Board Member can attend for free! If you have a full conference attendee at this year’s conference, then your superintendent/board member can come along for the ride!
- MACUL Annual meeting is held at 5:00 pm Thursday, March 8th (this is where we give an update of the organization)
- MACUL Annual reception is at 7:00 pm at the Grand Rapids Brewery
I am sure I missed a few things, but there is something for everyone at the conference and we hope to see you there!
(@SmithStem): Executive Director of MACUL