Special Interest Groups
Special Interest Groups provide members who have similar interests a way to share information and learn from one another. Consider joining one of these SIGs that are devoted to providing personalized learning opportunities. SIGs also host preconference half-day or full-day workshops for the MACUL annual conference designed to give participants a chance to take a deep dive into the tool or content being covered.
Join a SIG
Steps to join a MACUL SIG (Special Interest Group):
- Go to: https://membership.macul.org/
- If you are a current member login. (If you are not a member create your account by using the ‘click here’ link underneath the ‘forgot password’ link. Then start with #4).
- Click the ‘Start Dues Process’ button (It is currently FREE to join a SIG).
- Review/Add/Update your contact information. Then click the ‘Next’ button.
- Review/Add/Update your additional information. Then click the ‘Next’ button.
- Special Interest Group Page: Choose the SIG or SIGs you wish to join. Click ‘Next’.
- Review your SIG selection. If you need to make changes click the ‘Previous’ button. If you are done click the ‘Next button’.
- You are now registered for your SIG!
The Special Interest Groups will be holding their annual meetings during the 2018 MACUL Conference. If you are interested in becoming a bit more involved in MACUL, joining a SIG Steering Committee is a perfect first step! For more information, and to be contacted by the SIGs of your interest(s), please fill out the form below.